Without limiting anything else in this Agreement, you must not use (or cause or permit to be used) this website or the Services:
- in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to our website or the Services, or impairment of the availability or accessibility of our website or the Services;
- in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- to post, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that is or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful, or intimidating; (b) defamatory; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d)obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable; or (e) an infringement of another person’s privacy by disclosing the personal information of another individual without their knowledge and consent;
- to post, transmit, or otherwise make available, any material that may violate: a) our proprietary rights; or b) the proprietary rights of any third party, including, without limitation, copyrighted software, photographs, texts, videos or artwork or any moral rights associated therewith;
- for any commercial purposes other than those which are expressly set out in this Agreement;
- to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (oris linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without our prior express written consent;
- to impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- to engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, spidering, “screen scraping”, “database scraping”, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information (including any activity which involves accessing or using the Services for purposes which are unrelated to the Services);
- to attempt to gain (or gain) unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Services, or to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Services; or
- in a manner which is otherwise contrary to this Agreement.
Any use of the Services which is contrary to the terms of this Agreement may result in the immediate termination of this Agreement and your use of the Services, by us.
When you visit our website, use the Services or send email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on our website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing and/or signed.
All notices given by you to us, must be given to us at the address set out below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at the email or mailing address you provide to us when you place an order with us, or register to use the Services, or by way of a general posting on our website. Notice will be deemed to be received immediately when posted on our website, twenty-four (24) hours after an email is sent and three (3) days after a letter is posted. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post. In the case of an email, notice will be proved by showing the email was sent to the specified email address of the recipient of the notice.
Our contact information can be found on our About Us link on our website.
Openside Studios, LLC is registered in Utah, with offices at 613 Technology Ave Orem, UT 84097.
We are physically located within the State of Utah in the United States of America. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Utah and the laws of the United States of America applicable therein and shall be treated in all respects as a Utah contract, without reference to the principles of conflicts of law. In the event of a dispute, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Utah’s courts.
Your use of the Services may also be subject to other local, state, provincial, national or international laws and the use of the Services may be prohibited by law in some jurisdictions. By using the Services you certify that the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are using the Services, permit the use of it, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws in your jurisdiction. If the laws which apply to your use of the Services would prohibit the enforceability of this Agreement, or impose any additional burdens on us, or confer to you rights which are materially different than those granted to you under this Agreement, you are not authorized to use the Services and you agree to remove them from any account, computer or other device on which they may be installed.
You agree to waive any right you may have to: a) a trial by jury; and b) commence or participate in any class action against us related to your use of the Services, the exchange of electronic documents between us or this Agreement and, where applicable, you also agree to opt out of any class proceedings against us.
If you are younger than 18, you may use the Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Otherwise, you must be 18 or older to use the Services and in no circumstances shall people under the age of 13 use the Services.
Words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa; and words importing gender include all genders, including the neuter gender, as the context may require.
We will not be liable for the failure or delay in our performance of our obligations under this Agreement due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to: a) acts of God; or b) failure or disruptions in third-party-controlled or operated communications facilities; or c) worms, viruses and other disabling or disruptive software, communications or files.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. We may assign this Agreement without restriction. You may not assign your rights under this Agreement without our prior written permission and any attempt by you to do so shall be void. This Agreement is binding on you and us, and your and our respective successors (including any successor by reason of amalgamation of any party), heirs, legal representatives and permitted assigns, as the case may be.
By accessing the website at https://openside.com, and any subdomains of said website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Openside Studios, LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Openside Studios, LLC’s website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Openside Studios, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
You may be required, when you use certain features of the Services, to create a user name and password. If we determine that the user name you have chosen is in use by someone else or it is otherwise offensive, we may refuse to allow you, in our sole discretion, to use your chosen user name. In addition, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and you are responsible for all uses of your user name, whether or not you authorize such uses. You agree to notify us of any unauthorized use of your user name and password. We are not responsible for verifying your identity or the identity of anyone who uses your account, and we are not liable for any loss or damage as a result of your failure to protect your password. You agree that any registration information you provide will be true and accurate, and that you will update it, as is necessary to keep it current. We reserve the right to automatically log you out of your account after such a period of inactivity as we determine is reasonable, in the circumstances.